Built To Spill is coming to town! Tickets are offered through Tixbag for every single show on the Built To Spill concert trip. View tour dates and concert schedules above. Whether you desire to see Built To Spill in your hometown or see the show when on vacation, Tixbag is here to provide you with the very best seats, the simplest and most secure technique of acquiring, quick transactions and fast delivery of your Built To Spill Pop tickets. Built To Spill is not the only pop concert we offer tickets to. Check out our entire inventory of pop concert tickets, just discover the event you are interested in below. Prior to doing that
- The price listed is the expense for 1 Built To Spill ticket.
- All Built To Spill ticket sales are last.
- All Built To Spill tickets noted will be seated side by side unless otherwise noted.
- Please make certain to check the seating diagram for the exact area of your Built To Spill tickets within the place.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
- We are able to accept Paypal, Cashier's Inspect and Loan Order payments over the phone, our toll totally free number is 1.866.966.8445
- All Built To Spill ticket transactions are completed through a 128-bit secure server and any details we collect from you is kept personal.
Built To Spill Ticket Refund Info
- Full refunds( minus shipping expenses) will only be provided for canceled occasions. All refunds must be asked for within thirty days of the date of cancelation. Delayed or rescheduled events will not be reimbursed.
- Tixbag acts is an agent in between the initial buyer of the tickets and the end user of the tickets. Bear in mind we are not always alerted if an event is delayed, rescheduled, or canceled. It will be the purchaser's responsibility to confirm any modifications to the date or time of the event.
- Keep a close eye on your Built To Spill tickets considering that we can not change them if lost or stolen.
Unlike any other ticket website, Tixbag is the only location where you can sort Built to Spill tickets based on the seat quality. If you are trying to find the finest seats within a few sections, this feature is enormously helpful. Use the interactive seating chart to pick the areas that you have an interest in and after that sort by Seat Quality. The pertinent listings will be ordered by what are considered the best Built to Spill tickets. And don't ever stress over paying too much for seats that aren't worth it. The Score Report is still readily available to assist you to choose which tickets you must buy.
Conserve on Built to Spill Tickets
There are a bunch of methods you can get cheap Built to Spill tickets. Initially, pay no fees. Other ticket sellers and ticket marketplaces charge anywhere from 10% to 25% in hidden charges. On Tixbag the rate you see is the rate you pay, so if you are comparing prices, constantly make certain to compare the final rate on the checkout page. Second, if ticket costs are still not to your complete satisfaction, try bidding on Built to Spill tickets. Go to the tickets page for the event you want to go to and click "Buy" in the upper left-hand corner. From there, you can tell sellers what you want to pay for tickets and let them scramble to fulfill your rate instead of the other method around.
All Built to Spill Tickets purchased through Tixbag are 100% guaranteed through our Buyer Trust Assurance. We ensure that your tickets are genuine and that you will receive your tickets on time. If you ever have any issues with tickets acquired through our website, we will work to change them with tickets of equivalent or greater worth. Additionally, if the event is canceled and not rescheduled, we will refund your purchase. Do not think of us? See what our clients have to say.
Built to Spill Touring New Lineup in 2013
Fresh off the addition of Steve Gere on drums and Jason Albertini on bass, Built to Spill is invigorated and ready to display their new lineup with a 2013 spring tour. The noted indie rockers hailing from Boise, Idaho is set up to play a string of shows throughout the country from March through May, starting with a gig on March 16 at Scotch Jacques in Ketchum, Idaho. The band will adhere to playing concerts in the western portion of The U.S. this time around, beginning with three days in their native Boise at the Treefort Music Celebration (March 22-24). From there, Built to Spill will play California places like Slim's in San Francisco (April 27-28) and Troubadour in Los Angeles (May 3-4), in addition to the Crescent Ballroom in Phoenix, Ariz. (May 7), and the Urban Lounge in Salt Lake City, Utah (May 12). Built to Spill trip dates will conclude with a slot at the 2013 Bigfoot! Festival in George, Wash., on May 24.
The departure of drummer Scott Plouf and bassist Brett Nelson was amicable, and fans that buy Built to Spill tickets can look forward to the very same, high-octane shows that they have actually concerned enjoy for many years. The last album that Built to Spill released was 2009's "There Is No Enemy," but the band has confirmed that they will be working on a follow up after the new members get comfortable on the road. After over twenty years of rocking, this band still brings it every night, and the new shows seem the beginning of a fine new period.
|2019-09-26||Cambridge, MA||The Sinclair Music Hall|
|2019-09-27||Cambridge, MA||The Sinclair Music Hall|
|2019-09-28||New Haven, CT||College Street Music Hall|
|2019-09-30||New York, NY||Webster Hall|
|2019-10-01||New York, NY||Webster Hall|
|2019-10-02||Brooklyn, NY||Music Hall Of Williamsburg|
|2019-10-03||Brooklyn, NY||Music Hall Of Williamsburg|
|2019-10-04||Washington, DC||9:30 Club|